Thanks, disabling GC overhead limit did the trick!

I did however run into another issue - the computation ends up
stalling when it tries to write partitions to disk. All the workers
keep sending out messages about DiskBackedPartitionStore failed to
create directory _bsp/_partitions/_jobxxxxx/part-vertices-xxx

--
Alexander Asplund