Hello,

I'm trying to build giraph against Hadoop 2.0.5, and I've been browsing the mailing list archives but am still having an issue. I found the previous thread where Eli points to

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/GIRAPH-688

I've grabbed the patch and applied it against a clone from git (http://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf/giraph.git, is that the correct place to get the latest trunk?) Just like the other fellow asking a few months ago, patch complains the patch has been applied before.

Once applied I run the suggested build command:

mvn -U -Phadoop_yarn clean install

It reaches

[INFO] --- munge-maven-plugin:1.0:munge (munge) @ giraph-core ---

And so far it's been sitting there about 20 minutes at this step, in another window I can see it's working hard doing something, but I'm assuming it's stuck doing... I'm not sure what.

Without the patch I receive the same error the other fellow was having about dependancies for hadoop not being satisfied.

Any advice on what might be going on, or is there a better place to get a snapshot that has the needed patches applied? (I see a lot of commits since the original thread)

Thanks!