From:   Alok Kumbhare <kumbh...@usc.edu>
To:     user@giraph.apache.org,
Date:   10/02/2013 11:41 AM
Subject:        Re: workload used to measure Giraph performance number

There are a number real (medium sized) graphs at
http://snap.stanford.edu/data/index.html which we use for similar
benchmarks. It has a good mix of graph types, sparse/dense, ground truth
graphs (e.g. social networks that follow power law distribution etc.). So
far we have observed that the type of graph has a high impact on the
performance of algorithms that Claudio mentioned.

On Wed, Oct 2, 2013 at 8:22 AM, Claudio Martella <