Every inputformat has a IVE signature with the type of vertex index, value
and edge value. They have to match the signature of the computation class
you're using.
In your case, the inputformat generates vertices with Long ids, while the
computation class expects floats.

--
   Claudio Martella
   claudio.marte...@gmail.com