---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Jyoti Yadav <rao.jyoti26ya...@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, Nov 6, 2013 at 9:08 PM
Subject: Re: About Giraph Design
To: s...@apache.org

Hi ..
in your earlier posts,you mentioned that running
SimpleShortestPathsComputation example given in giraph examples for v
number of times where v=total no of vertices in graph,(ie. realizing
AllPairShortestPath),is not a scalable approach ...But  for measuring
performance purpose, how can make it possible??

in configuration option,we can set source id =1 as shown below in the code
snippet,

but let me know how we can change this configuration option ie. source
id,every time we want to execute for all vertices??

public static final LongConfOption SOURCE_ID =
      new LongConfOption("SimpleShortestPathsVertex.sourceId", 1,
          "The shortest paths id");

Any idea??

Thanks
Jyoti