Hello Everyone,

I have a question about Giraph:

I could run all the example programs. I want to place my development
code in a different directory other than the giraph directory. I
copied the SimplePageRankComputation.java to a different directory,
compiled it(with a different package name). But I couldn't replace the
"org.apache.giraph.examples.SimpleShortestPathsComputation" with my
class file. It gives me a ClassNotFoundException.

I followed the guide below:

export HADOOP_CLASSPATH="giraph.jar:your.jar"
hadoop jar giraph.jar org.apache.giraph.GiraphRunner [ -D option ]*
-libjars your.jar your.package.ComputationClass [ GiraphRunner option e.g.
-vip -vif etc. ]*

But still *it gives me a ClassNotFoundException. *

Could someone give me some help??

--
Sincerely,

Freeman Liu