Hi,
How about org.apache.giraph.utils.TestGraph?
I would not try using mrunit for testing Giraph.

cheers
Lukas

On 18.2.2014 17:01, Mirko Kämpf wrote:
Hi Martin,

it depends on the details of your implementation. In principle, you do not write Mapper and Reducer classes, which are tested by MR-Unit. You usually have to implement the application / algorithm specific
logic, in e.g. the Vertex class. MR-Unit might not help that much here.

This leads to the question, if there is a comparable approach / or tool like MR Unit for Giraph?

Best wishes
Mirko