From: Kristen Hardwick [mailto:khardw...@spryinc.com]
Sent: Thursday, February 20, 2014 3:53 PM
To: user@giraph.apache.org
Subject: Re: Problem running SimpleShortestPathsComputation on CDH5 with Hadoop
2.2.0

Hi Stefan,

I'm not sure if it is correct, but I will share what I did to get past the
classpath issue in my environment.

I tried the -yj parameter that has been suggested here, but that didn't work
for me either. To fix it, I had to copy the jar files from giraph-core/target
and giraph-examples/target into the Hadoop lib folder with the following
commands:

cp giraph-core/target/*.jar /usr/lib/hadoop/lib
cp giraph-examples/target/*.jar /usr/lib/hadoop/lib

This put the required classes on the classpath and eliminated my ClassNotFound
exceptions. Hopefully that will work for you too. Good luck!

Kristen Hardwick

On Thu, Feb 20, 2014 at 2:20 PM, Stefan Beskow