Hi Jyoti,

You can find a couple of very large graphs in KONECT [1] and on the website of the laboratory for web algorithmics from the University of Milan [2]. You will probably have to convert them to an appropriate format for Giraph.

Best,
Sebastian

[1] http://konect.uni-koblenz.de/
[2] http://law.di.unimi.it/datasets.php