Hello,

if you build Giraph for hadoop 0.20.... the same jars will not work for
hadoop version 2.2.0.
Right now I build the profile -Phadoop_2 from curren the 1.1. branch in the
git repo.

How many nodes (physical servers or VMs) do you run on your 64 core system?
What distro of Hadoop are working with? and is it a MRv1 or MRV2 (YARN)
setup?

Is your MapReduce system working properly ... can you run TerraSort for
example?

Cheers,
Mirko

Mirko Kämpf