Hello Giraph Gurus,

I am interested in learning how to learn code custom graph algorithms using
Giraph.

I have some experience using MapReduce and have coded Graph Algorithms on
top of Hadoop. Now I want to learn how to do the same for Pregel (using
Giraph).

I have downloaded giraph-1.0.0 but didn't find in JAR files as you do in
Hadoop Downloads that you can compile against.

So I wanted to understand how to compile a giraph program.

Also pointing out to some trivial example code or elementary skeleton code
would really help.

Thanks a lot in advance! Appreciate all your help!

Warm regards
Arko