Hi Roman,

I previously reported some cases where Giraph unit tests failed.

http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/giraph-user/201406.mbox/%3c87a990dkni.wl%25toshio9....@toshiba.co.jp%3E
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/giraph-user/201407.mbox/%3C8761jgqjec.wl%25toshio9.ito%40toshiba.co.jp%3E

Thanks for your help on that occasion.

Because it seems I'm almost the only one in the user mailing list
who cares about the unit tests, I'll carry on implementing my own
code on Giraph. I'll write application-level unit tests, too.

I just wonder whether it is normal (or expected) for the unit tests
to fail at this stage of development (release-1.1.0-RC0). As I
reported, I also tested trunk and release-1.0.0-RC3, but none of
them ever passed the tests.

So, are these unit tests supposed to fail? If not, are they passing
in your environment?

Toshio Ito