Excellent! Hope to help out with this a bit more as time permits. I bet if
we add the missing munge symbols to the hadoop_yarn profile that other
error people have mentioned will go away? I know Mohammed added support for
the sasl stuff in his 2.2.0 patch and I assume it still works?
I'm in the middle of a large Hadoop 2.5 upgrade so maybe I can play with it
for reals soon!

Thanks,