Hey Kenrick,

For the issue with GiraphApplicationMaster, I followed what Phillip did
here:
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/giraph-user/201503.mbox/%3CCAO3ErG_obGV8mELzX1j%2Be%3DaL6C%3D6%3DtdiSOVRBia2gh0H9tYLZA%40mail.gmail.com%3E

Basically you need the jar for giraph-examples to be in the directory where
you are issuing the command. You can do this by creating a symbolic link. I
have no idea why this worked and you can't use an absolute path, but that
is how it was for me.

Thanks,
Steve