Hi,

I am running a giraph application using Docker image of Giraph-1.1.0 (built on
hadoop 2.4.1). I added all jars from the giraph-examples and giraph-core to the
hadoop classpath to avoid any ClassNotFoundException error that I was getting
previously. But after that I am getting the following exception

***Exception in thread "pool-4-thread-1" java.lang.IllegalStateException: Could
not configure the containerlaunch context for GiraphYarnTasks.***

*        at
org.apache.giraph.yarn.GiraphApplicationMaster.getTaskResourceMap(GiraphApplicationMaster.java:391)*

*        at
org.apache.giraph.yarn.GiraphApplicationMaster.access$500(GiraphApplicationMaster.java:78)*

*        at
org.apache.giraph.yarn.GiraphApplicationMaster$LaunchContainerRunnable.buildContainerLaunchContext(GiraphApplicationMaster.java:522)*

*        at
org.apache.giraph.yarn.GiraphApplicationMaster$LaunchContainerRunnable.run(GiraphApplicationMaster.java:479)*

*        at
java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.