Hi Eli,
ok, thanks for you suggestion. I'll try it and let you know. In order to be
sure, before try to use an earlier version of yarn/hadoop2, I'm using
giraph-dist-1.2.0-hadoop2-bin.tar.gz. Does this giraph version officially
support hadoop-2.5.1 with yarn? If not how I have to configure
hadoop-2.5.1? Thanks

--
Francesco Sclano