@Lewis I found a PR[0] on Arrow Git repo. I guess they stuck with avro-c
library. Do you know do they need implement same thing for all languages
which are supported by them or they just need to implement a wrapper ?

If we can use Arrow for our internal serialization, Gora will be super fast
with zero copy support. :)

[0] https://github.com/apache/arrow/pull/1026

My 2 cent

--