Hi

Having a few problems configuring my dependencies for Ivy as used by
TeamCity to store artifacts. I'm using Gradle 1.0-milestone-7.

My repositiories configuration looks like this:

repositories {
    ivy {
        url "http://cmbuilddev/guestAuth/repository/download/";
        layout 'pattern', {
            artifact "[module]/[revision]/[artifact](.[ext])"
            ivy "[module]/[revision]/teamcity-ivy.xml"
        }
    }
}

And the dependencies are configured like this:

dependencies {
        compile group: "org", name: "bt521", ext: "jar", version: "88075"
}

This finds the teamcity-ivy.xml which looks like this:

<ivy-module version="1.4">
  <info organisation="org" module="bt521" revision="88075"/>
  <publications>
    <artifact name="JavaAppCommon-88075" type="jar" ext="jar"/>
    <artifact name="reports" type="zip" ext="zip"/>
  </publications>
</ivy-module>

But then gradle will attempt to download a bt521-88075.jar. Shouldn't it try
to download the artifacts in the ivy.xml?

I can manually add the artifact to the dependencies:

dependencies {
        compile(group: "org", name: "bt521", ext: "jar", version: "88075") {
                artifact {
                        name = "JavaAppCommon-88075"
                        type = "jar"
                }
        }
}

And it will then get that artifact, but will fail when trying to
subsequently try to get bt521-8805.jar.

Also as additional issues. It doesn't seem to support /version:
"latest.lastSuccessful"/. I can see the ivy.xml is there when I browse using
that in a url manually. But in the gradle debug console I see it tried to
locate it in
http://cmbuilddev/guestAuth/repository/download/bt521/[revision]/teamcity-ivy.xml.
It looks like Gradle won't accept /latest.lastSuccessful/ as a version
property.

The final issue is if I could ressolve all this it would be handy to be able
to support something in the artifact properties like matcher="exactOrRegexp"
works in ant. Because if I'm using latest.lastSuccessful I won't know the
full artifact name. However that would be less of an issue if it is supposed
to be downloading of all the artifacts in the ivy.xml.

Any pointers on this would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Glyn