Gradle has built-in support for property replacement: check out Peter's
reply to that forum post, or
http://gradle.org/docs/nightly/dsl/org.gradle.plugins.ide.eclipse.model.EclipseModel.html

In this case you would set a pathVariable for
"C:\Users\bedminster\.gradle\caches\artifacts-4". The rest of the cache
structure should not vary between developers, so it should be safe to
include in a checked-in eclipse configuration file.

cheers
Daz