Hello guys,

we have a multi-project setup using Ant and Ivy and we are making a POT in
order to migrate it to Gradle.

So far we have 3 simple questions. Any help would be great!

1) On our Ivy build, we use the tag <ivy:buildlist> to generate a filelist
of files (build.xml), ordered according to ivy dependency information from
the least dependent to the most one:

<target name="build" description="--> build all modules">
    <ivy:buildlist reference="build-path" onMissingDescriptor="skip">
        <fileset dir="${WORKSPACE_HOME}" includes="**/build.xml"/>
    </ivy:buildlist>
    <subant target="build" buildpathref="build-path" />
</target>

Then we call the build target on the build file of each module. Is there a
way to do that using Gradle?

2) We use <ivy:cachepath> to construct an ant path consisting of artifacts
in ivy cache for a resolved module configuration.

    <target name="compile" depends="init, resolve"  description="--->
compile java sources">
        <ivy:cachepath pathid="webapp.libraryclasspath" />
        <javac debug="true" debuglevel="${debuglevel}"
destdir="WebContent/WEB-INF/classes" source="${source}" target="${target}">
        <src path="src"/>
        <classpath refid="webapp.libraryclasspath"/>
        </javac>
    </target>

Then we use use the generated path as the classpath of the javac task.
Using Gradle, we know how to declare the dependencies, but how can we use
it on the classpath of the compile task?

3) Using Ant and Ivy, we retrieve the dependencies to a temporary directory
using the <ivy:retrieve>:
<ivy:retrieve conf="runtime" pattern="${lib.dir}/[artifact].[ext]"/>
How do we do that using gradle?

Thanks in advance for any help.

Jefferson Magno Solfarello
Rigpa TI