Jefferson Magno Solfarello wrote

> The only requirement is to build in the correct order.
> On each project, we are going checks if it is up-to-date before building
> it.

Gradle will perform up-to-date checks automatically (albeit per task rather
than per project). The only thing _you_ need to take care of is to describe
the inputs and outputs of any custom task implementations you might have.
The user guide has more on this (see '14.8.1. Declaring a task's inputs and
outputs').

--
Peter Niederwieser
Principal Engineer, Gradleware