On Wed, 2012-03-14 at 18:42 -0700, Peter Niederwieser wrote:
> From what I can tell, the properties that Gradle is complaining about won't
> have any effect on Groovydoc generation. The Groovydoc task doesn't know
> about them.

OK, so checking
gradle/docs/javadoc/org/gradle/api/tasks/javadoc/Groovydoc.html it is
clear that some of the putative properties I was setting are hangovers
from an earlier age. However, there are all those setXXXX methods that
ought to be mapped to properties in this form.  cf. setOptions in
Javadoc.html.

Also if these properties are not set for Groovydoc how does it get the
information which is present in the output and not standard so it must
be an effect of this property setting. Unless it just uses the Javadoc
settings, in which case how does Groovydoc get that data?

--
Russel.
Dr Russel Winder      t: +44 20 7585 2200   voip: sip:russel.win...@ekiga.net