What are your users connecting to on the back end? I have a haproxy sitting
between guacamole and our RDP servers (not using connection broker) and am
using a combination of group policy session limits and mstshash cookie to
create session "stickiness" for our users (i.e., always reconnect to your
existing session, with failover.)

-Jonathan Hankins

--
This e-mail is intended only for the recipient and may contain confidential
or proprietary information. If you are not the intended recipient, the