Hey Zach,

>The last packet sent successfully to the server was 0 milliseconds ago. The
>driver has not received any packets from the server.Oct 23, 2018 6:28:44 PM
>com.sun.jersey.spi.container.ContainerResponse logExceptionSEVERE: Mapped
>exception to response: 500 (Internal Server Error)

Have you checked any of the AWS logs? Based on the text above, there may be
something relevant there as to why the db server is not responding. Are you
able to ping across from the Guacamole instance to the db server and
vice-versa?

Erik Berndt

On Tue, Oct 23, 2018 at 3:09 PM Mike Jumper <mjum...@apache.org> wrote:

> Are you sure the database is reachable over the network from the Guacamole
> server? Not blocked by an AWS security group, subnet is in routing tables,
> etc.?
>
> - Mike
>
> On Tue, Oct 23, 2018, 11:57 doyouhas <zjpia...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> I have pasted the relevant contents of the catalina.out file to the link
>> below, as in the past some people have complained about code formatting.
>> When I began testing my application, I was actually running a mysql server
>> on an ec2 instance instead of running against an RDS instance. So my
>> database currently is residing in an Aurora serverless cluster. I haven't
>> experienced this exception before. That is the only major differences
>> between my earlier test configurations. I am really stuck here, I have no
>> idea where to begin troubleshooting this issue. Checked the syslog, no
>> relevant messages logged there. I get the classic "blank screen" situation
>> that I have posted about in the past. Any help on this would be greatly
>> appreciated.
>>
>> --Zach
>>
>> http://dpaste.com/0GJ63JE
>>

>> --
>> Sent from:

This
 e-mail and any files transmitted with it are confidential and are

addressed.  If you are not the intended recipient or the person

responsible for delivering the e-mail to the intended recipient, be

advised that you have received this e-mail in error and that any use,

dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying of this e-mail is
strictly
prohibited.  If you have received this e-mail in error, please
immediately
notify Superior Paving Corp. by telephone at (703)
631-0004.  You will be
reimbursed for reasonable costs incurred in
notifying us.