Yes, but my point was that when guacamole reads the username from the login
form and does the LDAP query against AD, the marching is done case
sensitively, and will fail if your AD sAMAccountName or cn is in mixed case.

For example: AD user JoeUser can login to their Windows workstation as
"joeuser", but must login to guacamole as "JoeUser" (and also must be in
the Guacamole DB as "JoeUser") when authenticating against LDAP, IIRC.

Just something I ran into in my environment.

-Jonathan Hankins