Hi,

According to https://guacamole.apache.org/doc/gug/administration.html one
cannot see/manage active connections/sessions when using an auth method such as
LDAP. Why? Is there a workaround? I don't even require to manage sessions from
the web inteface. If there were a way to list the sessions (not even manage
them ... just list them). Basically, I just need to know how many concurrent
sessions I have at any given moment. Say I need to reboot or restart the
service -- I'd like to know how many users have open sessions through the
gateway.

Would it be possible to mix auth models and add just one DB user n top of the
LDAP authenticated users?
Could this DB user have the right privilege to manage sessions of the LDAP
users from the GUI?

Regards,

Vieri