I have very limited knowledge of the Guacamole code, but have you looked at org/apache/guacamole/auth/jdbc/connection/ConnectionRecordMapper.xml ?

At least that's where I find it if I expand the guacamole-auth-jdbc-mysql-1.0.0.jar file, I'm on a, extremely slow internet connection right now and still waiting for the equivalent 1.1.0 to come down (~80+ mins away!).