Well it's entirely possible I don't know (what we're talking about :-), but I assumed Adrian was wanting to know where in the Guacamole code it caused data to be inserted into the database "guacamole_connection_history" table...

On 2/04/2020 12:40 a.m., Esther Krispin wrote:

Sorry,

What are we talking about?

*From:*ivanmarcus <ivanmar...@yahoo.com.INVALID>
*Sent:* Wednesday, 1 April 2020 14:22
*To:* user@guacamole.apache.org; Adrian Owen <adrian.o...@eesm.com>
*Subject:* Re: guacamole_connection_history in SRC

I have very limited knowledge of the Guacamole code, but have you looked at org/apache/guacamole/auth/jdbc/connection/ConnectionRecordMapper.xml ?

At least that's where I find it if I expand the guacamole-auth-jdbc-mysql-1.0.0.jar file, I'm on a, extremely slow internet connection right now and still waiting for the equivalent 1.1.0 to come down (~80+ mins away!).