Le 20-05-15 à 23 h 25, Reinert Korsnes a écrit :
> It seems to be no package for guackamole in the standard repositories of
> the latest version of debian (10.4, buster).
>
> Any rumors about when debian will include it?

The current release of Debian doesn't ship guacamole, but Guacamole is
indeed packaged in Debian already [0] [1], although an older version.

As I understand it, it was removed from the last release because of a
dependency on tomcat8 and freerdp1.

Since Guacamole now obviously supports tomcat9 and freerdp2, it
shouldn't be too difficult to get the package back into shape, and into
the next stable release.

Furthermore, there seems to already be a bug report regarding updating
the package: https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=887465

A friendly message in the bug report might help signal the maintainer
that there's demand for this package.

-- Jerome

[0] https://tracker.debian.org/pkg/guacamole-server
[1] https://tracker.debian.org/pkg/guacamole-client