Mike has suggested 1 core + 2GB RAM per 25 concurrent users.

In my experience this has proven to be a good rule of thumb; with approx 80-85 users (of which circa 35 or a little more are doing intensive CAD type work and the rest a mix of documents incl PDF images) the average bandwidth when busy has been less than 20Mb/s, server load is typically in the range 1.5-2 (6 cores allocated) and memory use up to 8GB (incl OS) out of 12GB allocated.

I don't have many users with VNC, however those that do use it get full screen without any specific settings in Guacamole. I don't recall now which version of VNC [server] they're using on their Win10 machines, but it's likely to be UVNC, or TightVNC.