Hi all,

I'm new to guacamole and want to realize access for students to our computer pools.

Installed guacamole via docker successfully, configured database authentication (postgres) and additionally LDAP because all student accounts are included there. Access to the computers occurs with RDP, for passing through authentication informations ${GUAC_USERNAME} and ${GUAC_PASSWORD} works great.

I read about storing connections in LDAP, but that is no feasible here. Connections should be stored in postgres. The problem is now, that I have to configure each user manually in database (create user without password, adding to group with connection rights). Otherwise the authentication with LDAP succeeds but no connections are shown.

Is there any way, to configure "default connections" in database which are shown to all authenticated users?

I tried to create a user called "${GUAC_USERNAME}" and added this account to a group with connections. But that did not work ;-)

Regards
Thomas

--
Karlsruher Institut für Technologie (KIT)
archIT [IT-Management der Fakultät Architektur]

KIT - Die Forschungsuniversität in der Helmholtz-Gemeinschaft