De: Pablo Uribe Bastero <pablo.ur...@arin-innovation.com>
Enviado el: viernes, 12 de febrero de 2021 9:33
Para: user@guacamole.apache.org
Asunto: RE: Error FreeRDP docker

Hi,

Don't apology, it was my fault for not providing enough information. This are
my connection details:

  *   Windows 10 Pro 20H2
  *   Ignore certificate
  *   NLA Security
  *   Spanish Keyboard
  *   Admin Mode
  *   Resize method update 8.1
  *   Shared unit activated
  *   Disable glyph caching activated
  *
The rest are the default options.

I have checked the power saving and screen saber and they are all deactivated,
same settings as other machines. It happens with all the Windows 10 Pro
machines from a specific customer, the rest f customers machines works
perfectly with Windows 10, Windows 7 and Windows Server 2008/2013/2016.

It happens when the sesiĆ³n is already logged in. So, if I logg in, disconnect
from the machine (without closing session) and reconnect I only see the black
screen.

Thanks in advance,
Pablo