Thanks for posting your solution, this may well help others in the future.

On 18/02/21 9:35 pm, Pablo Uribe Bastero wrote:

Hi,

I have been able to solve my issues following the workarounds mentioned in this two different issues:

https://github.com/FreeRDP/FreeRDP/issues/5548

Administrative Templates -> Windows Compnents -> Remote Desktop Services -> Remote Desktop Session Host

 1. Use WDDM graphics display driver for Remote Desktop Connections ->
    Disable
 2. Use hardware graphics adapters for all Remote Desktop Services
    sessions -> Disable

https://github.com/FreeRDP/FreeRDP/issues/4449

  * Connect to the remote host using Microsoft Remote Desktop
  * Run "SystemPropertiesRemote.exe" (or manually open "System
    Properties � Remote")
  * Disable "Allow connections only from computers running Remote
    Desktop with Network Level Authentication (recommended)"

Thanks for your help,

Pablo