From: Nick Couchman <vn...@apache.org>
Reply to: "user@guacamole.apache.org" <user@guacamole.apache.org>
Date: Wednesday, 21 April 2021 at 11:35 PM
To: "user@guacamole.apache.org" <user@guacamole.apache.org>
Subject: Re: Apache Guacamole [Invalid Login] using AD LDAP

ldap-search-bind-dn:       CN=User,OU=“Service
Accounts”,OU=Security,DC=glbl,DC=bnv,DC=com

The above uses directional double quotes (U+201C and U+201D) rather than the
normal non-directional double quote (U+0022). This might just be because your
email client is trying to make things pretty, but it's worth checking that the
same isn't in your guacamole.properties. I don't think the directional quotes
will have the same meaning to software expecting double-quoted values,
including LDAP servers.

Also, I don't think Guacamole requires that you quote spaces in the
configuration file, which is, I assume, why the quotes are in there. My
configuration that uses LDAP has a space in the OU, and I don't have any
trouble with the space and don't use quotes.

-Nick
"This e-mail and any attachments to it (the "Communication") is, unless
otherwise stated, confidential, may contain copyright material and is for the
use only of the intended recipient. If you receive the Communication in error,
please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail, delete the Communication
and the return e-mail, and do not read, copy, retransmit or otherwise deal with
it. Any views expressed in the Communication are those of the individual sender
only, unless expressly stated to be those of Australia and New Zealand Banking
Group Limited ABN 11 005 357 522, or any of its related entities including ANZ
Bank New Zealand Limited (together "ANZ"). ANZ does not accept liability in
connection with the integrity of or errors in the Communication, computer
virus, data corruption, interference or delay arising from or in respect of the
Communication."