On Thu, Oct 28, 2021 at 10:25 PM Angal, Rajeev <ran...@visa.com.invalid>
wrote:

> Hello –
>
> Want to request a poll to the community if this feature would be useful?

If you think this feature would be useful, the best thing to do is 1)
insure that there's a Jira issue for it, 2) vote for the Jira issue, and 3)
contribute.

https://issues.apache.org/jira/projects/GUACAMOLE/issues

> If there is enough interest , please advise the best way to implement it
> in the near future.

While you're welcome to lend your voice to the issue by posting here or
submitting and/or voting on the Jira issue, if you want to get it
implemented then you need to either wait for one of the developers to have
the time, expertise, and inclination to do it, or jump in and contribute
yourself. This is an open source, community project, and, while enough
people asking for a feature can help raise it to a level that an existing
developer would jump in and do it, the reality is that many features get
implemented when someone who has a vested interest in the feature is able
to contribute to it's getting done. I recognize that not everyone is a
developer - I'm not a very good one, and it isn't what I spend most of my
time doing - I'm a systems engineer/admin and IT Manager by day. My
contributions are pretty limited as compared to some of the other folks who
spend their time on the project, but I wrote the RADIUS extension when I
needed it enough in my #DayJob that I was willing to invest time in
brushing up on my Java skills and working with the other developers to get
the code to the point where it could be included in the project.