Good Day,
My name is Hanadi Salka , I am a software engineer at XCINO Inc in Canada. We
have used Guacmole API to connect to remote RDP through our ERP System.
I can connect to Full System using RDP and Guacamole without any problem but
when I use remote-app and remote-app-dir parameters , I can connect for two
minutes then blue screen with sign-out message appears and the session is
terminated . Can you please provide me any detail what could be the reason that
the session is disconnect. It is a configuration at windows or at Guacamole I
need to do

Best Regards,
Hanadi