Hi everyone,

I am a new Guacamole user and am hoping to use it for a training scenario such
as:

  *   12 student users have each their own single connection to a RDP host
  *   1 instructor has access to all twelve student connections and can see
what is happening on their screens without disconnecting the students.
  *   Ideally, the instructor can interact with the connections without
disconnecting the student in case they can’t find the right button to click etc.

To test it out I have created three users:

  *   Lab-test-01
  *   Lab-test-02
  *   Lab-test-instructor

And two connections:

  *   Lab-test-01
  *   Lab-test-02

However, whenever the instructor user connects after a student the student will
get disconnected. Is what I am trying to achieve even possible with Guacamole
on RDP?

Thank you in advance,

Rasmus Haslund
Principal Technologist & VMCT Program Manager
Veeam Software<http://www.veeam.com/vmce>

E-mail:
ras...@vee.am<mailto:ras...@vee.am>
Phone:
+40 372 821 972

[Authorized Instructor][Microsoft Certified Trainer 2020-2021][VMware Certified
Instructor][cidimage004.jpg@01D72097.E88FD5D0]