Fernando,

I have zero experience of your remote environment, however perhaps you could try initially connecting direct with Remmina/FreeRDP (pref the same version as you're using for Guacamole)?

If that works then try Guacamole again, specifically disabling all the caching options. It may also be worth experimenting with some different display settings (eg. true colour etc).

If perchance a direct FreeRDP connection doesn't work I suspect Guacamole won't either, until whatever impediment is resolved. However in that instance it should narrow things down somewhat and hopefully make it a little easier to resolve.