Hi,

I'm trying to configure SAML in Guacamole.
The IdP admin is asking for a metadata XML file or the following data so the SP
metadata can be generated:

- EntityId: I guess I can make that up just as long as I set it in
guacamole.properties as saml-entity-id, right?

- public certificate and encryption: I should send the public cert hosted on
https://my-guac-server.com, correct?

- SAML endpoints and types of binding: that's what I don't fully grasp. I've
seen some SP metadata sample files with tags such as:
init:RequestInitiator
idpdisc:DiscoveryResponse
ArtifactResolutionService Binding="urn:oasis:names:tc:SAML:2.0:bindings:SOAP"
Location="...
SingleLogoutService Binding="urn:oasis:names:tc:SAML:2.0:bindings:SOAP"
Location="...
SingleLogoutService
Binding="urn:oasis:names:tc:SAML:2.0:bindings:HTTP-Redirect" Location="...
AssertionConsumerService
Binding="urn:oasis:names:tc:SAML:2.0:bindings:HTTP-POST" Location="...

So what are the SAML endpoints and bindings for Apache Guacamole?

Does Guacamole generate an SP metadata XML file?

Regards,

Vieri