Thanks to you too. So seems like user-mapping.xml is out and maybe json is back
in then.. If I should avoid touching the properties file and overriding the
GUACAMOLE_HOME to stay away from unpredictable things. What would be the steps
to in my case enable json authentification?  Like what would be the environment
variable I should add in the compose to get the desired result? No need to copy
the guacamole-auth-json-1.4.0.jar file anywhere? Perhaps somehow using its
location in the container as an environment variable as well?
/Rick