You can accept arbitrary credentials as a part of the auth process. The
content of the login screen is determined by the credentials requested by
the GuacamoleInvalidCredentialsException thrown, so you would just include
username, password, and the desired select field in the set of fields:

https://guacamole.apache.org/doc/guacamole-ext/org/apache/guacamole/net/auth/credentials/GuacamoleInvalidCredentialsException.html

A select field is represented by an EnumField:

https://guacamole.apache.org/doc/guacamole-ext/org/apache/guacamole/form/EnumField.html

- Mike