I'm not so good on systemd, could be here the issue?

[Unit]
Description=Guacamole Server
Documentation=man:guacd(8)
After=network.target

[Service]
User=daemon
ExecStart=/usr/local/sbin/guacd -f
Restart=on-abnormal

[Install]
WantedBy=multi-user.target

and if yes, how could I fix it? Shall I use a user w/out privileged account to run guacd? And how to tell to systemd to use that account? I just simple change the "User=daemon" with someting like "User=myuser"?

Best regards,

Alessandro