First, can I pass a saml attribute like we can with ldap_{attribute} in some
way? I need to pass the Azure onpremisessamaccountname attribute as the
username, so LDAP groups work with SAML accounts vs having the full email as
the username. I do see it in the SAML token coming back when authenticating.

Second, I don't know what I messed up, running in docker, but now the guacamole
container won't start, I just get this over and over. I've disabled the
extension for recordings, as well as removed the containers and image and
rebuilt:

 cp: cannot access '/etc/guacamole/./recordings': Permission denied
guacamole exited with code 1

Thank you!