On Mon, Mar 27, 2023 at 4:13 PM Michael Hess
<michael_h...@nols.edu.invalid> wrote:

> After changing the group uid for my recordings host folder to that of the
> guacd user, 1001, I can restart the containers without the error, however I
> can't get the log's to play back in the History. I'm not sure if it's because
> the guacd is 1001 and the guacamole user is 1000?

Yes, playback would be done completely by the guacamole-client
container, so the user running that container will need access to the
location that contains the recordings. You don't necessarily have to
change ownership, you can grant permissions via ACLs, add the user to
the existing group, etc.