Here is my versioning information.  (Ubuntu 20.04 fully patched):

dpkg -l | grep libssh2
ii  libssh2-1:amd64                       1.8.0-2.1build1
amd64        SSH2 client-side library
ii  libssh2-1-dev:amd64                   1.8.0-2.1build1
amd64        SSH2 client-side library (development headers)

Looks like they don’t have an updated package for it.  UGH.  I either have to
roll my own or I have to upgrade OS versions.

The next version of libssh2 they have is 1.10.  Do you think that'll suffice?

Thank you,

Brad Turnbough
Senior Technology Analyst

P: 309.272.2739 F: 309.272.2839

www.betterbanks.com
www.glasfordbank.com

NOTICE: The information contained in this email and any document attached
hereto is intended only for the named recipient(s). If you are not the intended
recipient, nor the employee or agent responsible for delivering this message in
confidence to the intended recipient(s), you are hereby notified that you have
received this transmittal in error, and any review, dissemination, distribution
or copying of this transmittal or its attachments is strictly prohibited. If
you have received this transmittal and/or attachments in error, please notify
me immediately by reply e-mail and then delete this message, including any
attachments.

www.statestreetbank.com-----Original Message-----