On Wed, Jun 7, 2023 at 11:37 AM Brad Turnbough
<bturnbo...@backlundinvestment.com> wrote:

> Yeah, Ubuntu 22.04 (the next LTS) has libssh2 version 1.10.  I was holding
> off on upgrading to that OS version until absolutely necessary.  Might be a
> good idea now (now that I also have to upgrade to Guac 1.5.2 to address the
> security bug).

Yeah, makes sense - clearly I'm still running CentOS7 because I'm
trying to avoid upgrading the O/S, as well, but might be time.

Also, 1.5.2 has a bug that impacts at least some folks using RDP
connections. Might be related to certain versions of FreeRDP - it's
unclear at the moment.

https://github.com/apache/guacamole-server/pull/445