Hi Michael,
Thank you for your fast reply, your described approach works. Personally I
would prefer to delegate the permissions to create groups and to change groups
separately, because now my users can also create a huge amount of groups and
then forget to delete them, but that’s a thing of education I guess 😉.
Thanks again,
Florian