On 2/25/24 11:09, med ahmed wrote:
Hi,

I am also struggling with permission delegation,  I would like to allow users to view their connections history, Could anyone please tell me how to do it?

This is an entirely different matter and relates to how the webapp UI presents itself, not to permission enforcement/delegation.

The webapp UI currently only shows the connection history tab if you are a system administrator, but this is purely cosmetic and not tied permission enforcement. It's just the UI choosing to not show a tab under the assumption that it's mainly relevant to system administrators.

If you think this is also usefully relevant to non-administrative users and should be made visible within the UI, then that would be a feature request.

If curious: the permissions that dictate whether a particular connection history entry is readable are whether the user attempting to retrieve it has "READ" permission for both the associated user and the associated connection. If a non-administrative user retrieves the history, their history view is restricted based on those permissions.