On Mon, Apr 29, 2024 at 10:51 AM Michael Grattan
<mgrat...@keysso.net.invalid> wrote:

> Hello,
>

> I am trying to install Guacamole 1.5.5 on a new Red Hat version 9.3.
>

> When I run the configuration, it does not seem to find RDP as follows:
>

> checking for vorbis/vorbisenc.h... no
>
> checking for ogg_stream_init in -logg... no
>
> checking for vorbis_block_init in -lvorbis... no
>
> checking for vorbis_encode_init in -lvorbisenc... no
>
> configure: WARNING:

>    Unable to find libogg / libvorbis / libvorbisenc.
>
>    Sound will not be encoded with Ogg Vorbis.

> checking for pa_context_new in -lpulse... yes
>
> checking for pango... yes
>
> checking for pangocairo... yes
>
> checking for rfbInitClient in -lvncclient... no
>
> checking for freerdp2 freerdp-client2 winpr2... no
>
> configure: WARNING:

>    Unable to find FreeRDP (libfreerdp2 / libfreerdp-client2 / libwinpr2)
>
>    RDP will be disabled.

> checking for libssh2_userauth_publickey_frommemory in -lssh2... no
>
> checking for telnet_init in -ltelnet... no
>
> checking for webp/encode.h... yes
>
> checking for WebPEncode in -lwebp... yes
>
> checking for lws_create_context in -lwebsockets... no
>
> configure: WARNING:

>    Unable to find libwebsockets.
>
>    Support for Kubernetes will be disabled.

> checking whether LWS_CALLBACK_CLIENT_CLOSED is declared... no
>
> checking whether LWS_SERVER_OPTION_DO_SSL_GLOBAL_INIT is declared... no
>
> checking whether LCCSCF_USE_SSL is declared... no
>

> However, I have checked the linked libraries and I think FreeRDP is
> already installed as shown here:

Make sure you have the development libraries installed - depending on the
Linux distribution you're running, it may be something like
"freerdp-devel", "freerdp2-devel", or the like. The following page lists
dependency requirements for Debian and EL-based systems:

https://guacamole.apache.org/doc/gug/installing-guacamole.html#building-guacamole-server