On Tue, May 31, 2016 at 1:19 PM, Jim Sullivan <j...@arcisphere.com> wrote:

> Mike:
>

> That sounds great to me. Thanks.

Are you referring to the blurb, to my question regarding the logo, or both?
(See below)

> Please let me know the next step.

The next step for us is to simply add the content to the site, which is
pretty simple and automated. Before we do so, can you please address the
following:

1) Looking at your site, I don't see support services for Guacamole listed.
Where should I be looking?

2) Do you have a roughly-square logo? I can extract the image portion of
the logo PDF you sent, but don't want to do that without permission. If I
just use the logo as-is, it will end up resized to the point that it's
unreadable.

Thanks,

- Mike